Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: 210 split

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by bowtie427ss:
    Agreed, but even then 'life' takes its toll on 'dinosaurs'.... When I got mine in '69 they were getting ready to chainsaw eight of them up for landfill, so I took three. Later, I made the two ~20 ft^3 cabs I still have today as well as various other smaller cabs out of one and the reflex sections of the other two when I cut out the horns to make corner loaded compression units out of them. The horn sections have since been cut off/trashed, so that's eight gone for sure.

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bowtie427ss:

    My cynical yet realistic take on them is that i'd rather see them castrated and cut in half, than crushed and covered in a landfill.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agreed, but even then 'life' takes its toll on 'dinosaurs'.... When I got mine in '69 they were getting ready to chainsaw eight of them up for landfill, so I took three. Later, I made the two ~20 ft^3 cabs I still have today as well as various other smaller cabs out of one and the reflex sections of the other two when I cut out the horns to make corner loaded compression units out of them. The horn sections have since been cut off/trashed, so that's eight gone for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.